The original Brandon Bolts team was formed in the fall of 1999 as an 11 and under boys’ team. Interest and enthusiasm from the community for a travel basketball organization soon led to the addition of several other teams. The organization was formed to provide youth with the opportunity to develop their game to the tournament level of play.
Brandon represents the organization’s origins but players come from as far away as New Tampa, Plant City, Riverview and West Tampa. The organization was incorporated as a non-profit in December of 2000 in order to assist in securing business and personal sponsorships.
|Address: P.O. Box 1105 Valrico, FL 33595|